Books I Recommend Reading and Studying!!
1. Of Course, the King James Bible before anything else!
4. Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary
5. Strong's Concordance
6. John Foxe's Book of Martyrs
7. Babylon Mystery Religion is a book first published in 1966 and reprinted in 1981 by the Ralph Woodrow Evangelistic Association.
8. "Which Bible?" is now one of three of a trilogy of edited works by Dr. David Otis Fuller, Sr. in defense of the King James Version of the Bible.
9. "Counterfeit or Genuine - Mark 16? John 8?"; another of the three of a trilogy of edited works by Dr. David Otis Fuller, Sr. in defense of the King James Version of the Bible.
NOTE: in Late 1987, months before Dr. Fuller passed away, I had the privilege of having a phone discussion with him regarding Bible Versions during my studies in the 1980's!
10. "True or False" by David Otis Fuller was published as a sequel to Fuller's "Which Bible"?
11. "Kingdom of the Cults" by The Late Walter Martin (September 10, 1928 - June 26, 1989) and you can check his website out by clicking HERE
12. "50 Years in the Church of Rome" by Charles Chiniquy (July 30, 1809 - January 16, 1899)"
13. "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" by Gary Allen and Larry Abraham"
14. "Say NO to the New World Order" by by Gary Allen and Larry Abraham"
Copyright © Jeff Hertzog